3D printed shaving stuff

sɐǝɹpu∀

riverrun
I just watched this video of a very positive review of the Caerbannog 3D printed razor designed by @sɐǝɹpu∀
BEWARE of the CAERBANNOG
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvNVWdsiN-U
Nice one. Thanks.
Let's not forget that the head was designed by @twhite based on my suggestions.

I found another one:

Weird technique, he holds the razor by the head. And gets a few weepers that way.
Maybe I should make a handleless version - it seems superfluous as well. :)

Better even - I've always liked this idea for a handle:

It's quite strange that everyone is surprised that the blade doesn't come off.

Last edited:

SlimGem

Forum GOD!
Nice one. Thanks.
Let's not forget that the head was designed by @twhite based on my suggestions.

I found another one:

Weird technique, he holds the razor by the head. And gets a few weepers that way.
Maybe I should make a handleless version - it seems superfluous as well. :)

Better even - I've always liked this idea for a handle:

It's quite strange that everyone is surprised that the blade doesn't come off.
Now I'm convinced. :)
I will order magnets soon.

SlimGem

Forum GOD!
I made the DE Razor in transparent PETG. Nice razor perfect cap adjustment but a little bit on the aggressive side.
View attachment 81225
Very nice! It's a fairly light razor. My preference is between normal and aggressive and my copy seems to be just below normal. Of course, it's going to vary from printer to printer. I'll look into changing the angle on the cap to close the gap a bit more. It might make more sense to upload at least three caps with different angles. It's also easier to print all three and use the one that works best. You must have a hell of a printer. I always have a tough time printing small pieces with PETG. Nice work

fredyx

Forum GOD!
Very nice! It's a fairly light razor. My preference is between normal and aggressive and my copy seems to be just below normal. Of course, it's going to vary from printer to printer. I'll look into changing the angle on the cap to close the gap a bit more. It might make more sense to upload at least three caps with different angles. It's also easier to print all three and use the one that works best. You must have a hell of a printer. I always have a tough time printing small pieces with PETG. Nice work
Thanks, good idea to modify only de cap!! This printer is brand new a LONGER LK4 I'm happy with it considering it's the first one I have :)
Now I'll print the triceratops in PETG that seems stiffer than PLA :)

Last edited: