3D printed Shaving Bowl

Dcw7830

Forum GOD!
Hi @Northam Saint . Great work that you are doing here for the community. I would be interested in a black or a copper bowl if you are making either in the near future. Many thanks

S

Steve Bowles

This is the greatest shaving bowl I have ever used! I can amass mounds of thick creamy lather from any of my soaps or creams within 30 seconds.

You should receive the first ATG Shaving Award for conspicuous contributions to wet shaving. Feel free to use your printer to make yourself something nice.

:bravo:

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
This is the greatest shaving bowl I have ever used! I can amass mounds of thick creamy lather from any of my soaps or creams within 30 seconds.

You should receive the first ATG Shaving Award for conspicuous contributions to wet shaving. Feel free to use your printer to make yourself something nice.

:bravo:
And what about an environmental award ? Didn’t say in any past posts but allegedly in certain conditions 3d printing PLA is biodegradable !

S

Steve Bowles

And what about an environmental award ? Didn’t say in any past posts but allegedly in certain conditions 3d printing PLA is biodegradable !
You might have, but hell, all I care about is the lather. And you nailed it.

Tommo

Forum GOD!
Any more colour change bowls planned? Also, got any sNotrags knocking about? Still carry my original one every day. I'd like to get a small one for my daughter (4) if you're still making them ?

ManicDee

póg mo thóin
Sides could be taller ? Won’t be happening on my printer, this is at maximum size I can print.
Not at all, Northam Saint👍 As, I said to you, when you sent me one of these great bowls "You're on to something here"!
I'm glad to see others are asking for these beautiful bowls as they are top-notch and the future of shaving.
I will pm you about a gradually colour changing bowl, if that is OK.:)

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
Not at all, Northam Saint👍 As, I said to you, when you sent me one of these great bowls "You're on to something here"!
I'm glad to see others are asking for these beautiful bowls as they are top-notch and the future of shaving.
I will pm you about a gradually colour changing bowl, if that is OK.:)
I’m trying to find some more striking colour and higher frequency changing filament. This stuff was ok, but I’m after that disco effect. Think I have just about enough for one more bowl and I’ve the ones pictured a couple of postings up at the moment.