3D printed Shaving Bowl

JonnyBGood

Forum GOD!
3D printing confuses me and gets me going at the same time - I won’t be sold until they 3D print liquids and then I’m in - all in!!

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
So I’ve now
X2 of the white ones
X1 copper
X1 black

All £8 each or £8.49 if you want PayPal to cover the transaction. I’ve never let anyone down on here so plenty can vouch for my honesty. As far as the price goes I’m not making anything on these, if it is it’s pennies and due to different filament supplies, I’m covering the filament, electric and bits like masking squares and glue. The masking squares are around £1.60 and on large prints they only last two, three if I’m lucky prints. I get through Pritt stick at a rate too, you attach the masking then glue for the print to stick too. The glue helps and stops slipping, but sometimes it sticks hard and rips the masking squares. I’m purposely just covering cost for two reasons, first being the originator of the files, making profit via the download site would get me a ban ! Second to help provide bowls for members here. Obviously as well they cost to mail out.

Last edited:

Blademonkey

Forum GOD!
So I’ve now
X2 of the white ones
X1 copper
X1 black

All £8 each or £8.49 if you want PayPal to cover the transaction. I’ve never let anyone down on here so plenty can vouch for my honesty. As far as the price goes I’m not making anything on these, if it is it’s pennies and due to different filament supplies, I’m covering the filament, electric and bits like masking squares and glue. The masking squares are around £1.60 and on large prints they only last two, three if I’m lucky prints. I get through Pritt stick at a rate too, you attach the masking then glue for the print to stick too. The glue helps and stops slipping, but sometimes it sticks hard and rips the masking squares. I’m purposely just covering cost for two reasons, first being the originator of the files, making profit via the download site would get me a ban ! Second to help provide bowls for members here. Obviously as well they cost to mail out.
This man is as honest as the day is long, don't hesitate to do business with him! :) P.