Not necessarily better, some think that slims are better than FBs. Worth trying though. There is a pass around FB if you want to try before you buy...Hi @Rowlers, no I haven't tried a FatBoy yet. Slims kind of halted me in my tracks.
Are they that much better? Might have to look out for one.![]()
Is the Viking any good?
View attachment 52441
Vikings Blade Emperor Adjustable Safety Razor
View attachment 52443
Rockwell 6C
Much better than I expected. Good fit and finish. No apparent QC problems, other than the doors don't open as wide as I would like. Works like an adjustable TTO should.Is the Viking any good?
There seems to be a lot of clones on ebay for around £10.
Much better than I expected. Good fit and finish. No apparent QC problems, other than the doors don't open as wide as I would like. Works like an adjustable TTO should.
Good to know. It's like they say about us photographers: We only read the manual when the camera won't work.I thought the same thing. But, if you turn the adjuster setting dial to max while the doors are open, it will open them a bit more and easily allow blade install/removal. I believe Vikings Blade mentions this in their informational pamphlet. I actually found this out by mistake as I didn’t even bother reading the instructions. Old age and cranky I is....