Your best adjustable...or adjustables. Pics or not, your choice....

kypros

Forum GOD!
Two fatboys, two slims, a futur, a progress, a 6S, a pal, two variants, a supply provision, a Gibbs and a schick. Soon the Rockwell model T will be added.
 
Last edited:

sɐǝɹpu∀

riverrun
I have only two types of adjustables left. One is a brass knob Digress. That's OK. Nice razor and all. BUT:
The best adjustable is of course the Bunny V3, although I hardly ever change combs.
 

Acer89

James
I only have the one

View attachment 15824

But now want a modern one too, not sure of either the Parker Variant or Rockwell 6c
I have difficulty describing the Rockwell an adjustable as it more of a multi-plate razor. Both very different but if I had to choose between the Rockwell and Variant I'd choose the Rockwell. I'm hoping they'll soon release a polished version of the 6s but for now I'm liking the 6c. A very smooth and comfortable razor at a great price.
 
Last edited:

KAV

Well-Known Member
I had a Mergress, Egressed in a trade with Jesse AKA Lestorfreeman back to my original Merkur HD.
 
Top