What motorcycle do you or would you have?

Driftwood

Forum GOD!
I've watched Itchy Boots, from her first series travelling from India to Holland, on the RE Himalayan. Which was replaced with another Himalayan (EU spec) and that is still residing in Peru, when Covid kicked in. There wasn't a lot of mechanical issues with the bike/s, they are well regarded - but built to a budget

hotmetal

Legendary Member
I shall soon be travelling across Europe to see my German buddies from the yamaha forum on my Tracer 900GT. Not quite sure how much those side cases really hold but I'm only away for a week so should be fine. Probably get more in the top box than both sides tbh. Should at least be a comfy and relaxed ride. I've done most of my touring on an old FZR600R...

20230614_111440.jpg
20230614_111827.jpg
20230614_111836.jpg

Smiffy

Forum GOD!
I shall soon be travelling across Europe to see my German buddies from the yamaha forum on my Tracer 900GT. Not quite sure how much those side cases really hold but I'm only away for a week so should be fine. Probably get more in the top box than both sides tbh. Should at least be a comfy and relaxed ride. I've done most of my touring on an old FZR600R...

View attachment 136101View attachment 136102View attachment 136103
That sounds like a great trip, very envious.

Smiffy

Forum GOD!
Great looking bike, I'd love something like this.
View attachment 136937

Its a funny old world.

30 years ago Japanese four cylinder bikes were criticized for being boring, they were called UJMs, Universal Japanese Motorcycle, air cooled four cylinders across the frame, dual seat, large tank, dual shocks, a fair amount of chrome plating and not much plastic, now every manufacturer apart from Ducati has its Retro range which copies the Japanese bikes of the 1980s, no criticism from me as the price of the originals is sky high.