Triple Milled
Forum GOD!
Captain's Choice standard copper bowl.
Makes me wish I bowl lathered.View attachment 105101
Captain's Choice standard copper bowl.
You will love it.View attachment 105101
Captain's Choice standard copper bowl.
Me too!!iPhone 13 Pro Max
Use mine nearly every shave, brilliant ! Submerge in a sink of hot water while you get ready, then lather away. It warms it ever so slightly... but enoughView attachment 105101
Captain's Choice standard copper bowl.
I've had my eye on one for a while and then Shaving Time got them in stock.... You know how it goes from there.Use mine nearly every shave, brilliant ! Submerge in a sink of hot water while you get ready, then lather away. It warms it ever so slightly... but enough![]()
Decent haul there mate.Blackbird long handle
B&M Leviathan soap
DG 1904 soap
DG Massacre of the innocents soap
DG Daemon soap
And the Karve Overlander mentioned earlier
That‘s me done for a while![]()
1904 and MOTI are so nice, I’ve been loving them lately.Blackbird long handle
B&M Leviathan soap
DG 1904 soap
DG Massacre of the innocents soap
DG Daemon soap
And the Karve Overlander mentioned earlier
That‘s me done for a while![]()