Railwaychief
Forum GOD!
That’s what I’m hoping !I think Shane can friendly label it for you![]()
That’s what I’m hoping !I think Shane can friendly label it for you![]()
Mine took only three days with Portuguese Post.Fingers crossed everything comes hunky dory. The only thing I'm worries now is it's being delivered to the business, instead of our home address. I hope I'm here to accept it,we shut in two weeks LOL
I’m also waiting for the same handle.RazoRock Vintage THICK Bar Handle - 316L Stainless Steel
Ah bugger yeah, I took all that on board alongside with what @jphelan81 and @Boycie83 said. Unfortunately I was a little bit too late and it a already been posted out, but also part of the decision to go with them was using Clearpay to pay in instalments as I can’t afford it outright till next month. So I won’t be able to benefit from the money off sadly.Hi Chris, I bought the Sabre yesterday direct from Blackland and is nearly £40/50 cheaper than Slickboys and I went for the DHL option. Probably get caught for import as it’s just over the limit ...
Can people please stop tempting me with these purchases.View attachment 104862
Without the stand
DO IT. Blame us all.Can people please stop renting me with these purchases.![]()
Impatiently waiting for your experience!