Pass Around TRC - Stainless Steel Double Edge Safety Razor

slapo

It's... alive!
Hi all,

As I quite like it, I've decided to let one of my own razors float around

Standard small print as per usual pass arounds.

Please read and agree to the following rules and remarks before joining the list.

If you are new to pass arounds, read this first.

Restrictions and requirements
  • UK members only.
  • Members who have been around for at least 6 months and have over 100 posts.
  • Send the tracking number to the recipient and to me.
  • The razor is your responsibility from the moment you receive it until the next person receives it. You break it or lose it - you buy it.
  • Please use Royal Mail's first class service or equivalent. If Royal Mail loses it, they’ll pay for it, but only if you have insured it!
  • Two weeks is plenty of time to test the razor.
  • If you know you are going to be unable to use the razor, ask to be moved down the list.
  • Let everyone know what you think about the razor. It doesn't need to be a litany, but try to cover what you'd think would be relevant to you if you were looking to buy the razor.
This passaround is taking place to allow fellow members to try the razor, but also to let others interested in the razor get some information should they be unable to try it out for themselves.

If in doubt, send me a PM.

Last edited:

slapo

It's... alive!
A small change in order, as participants trading places have agreed.
  1. p.b * with *
  2. semajohn
  3. LeeMaz
  4. Gairdner

semajohn

Forum GOD!
Pre-Op - Pears hand soap
Razor - TRC
Blade - Gillette, Yellow (2nd)
Soap - MSC, Eros
Brush - Grizzly Bay GT-Chubby XL Fanchurian knot
Moisturiser - Nivea
Splash- MSC, Eros
1000021679.jpg

TRC razor

Very much a guided razor but not as on or off as the Henson. But you do lose that optimal angle quite easily.

Quite mild and I'll drop a BIC blade in for my next shave.

Eros.

Out of the three MSC vintage sets, this scent is my favourite and a bottle of the Versace Eros EDT may make its way into the den one day.