Grishnak
Forum GOD!
Are you taking the pith?What about a forest of satsuma trees???
Are you taking the pith?What about a forest of satsuma trees???
Put a cream on my up the chimney Santa List. Hope I will not be tooooo disappointed now with its lack of resemblance to Aventus.Ok scrap my first comment, i have it lying on my desk and have been going to and fro. So definitely orange or satsuma, grapefruit, lemon. These are all sharp and not sweetened candy, nice and sour, it actually hits the back of the throat. Lovely. All the above are sitting on a bed of something I can't put my finger on, it's a different and pungent offering from TOBS. Definitely one of their better scent profiles to my nose, but I still prefer Eton and grapefruit over this, but once again I haven't had the pleasure of lathering this cream as yet.
@RandySp we were given these to test on the forum so will be sending the tubs out for a pass around. This thread is yet to be organised, hopefully later today.
. IF Santa delivers of course.,That would be a grove, smartarseWhat about a forest of satsuma trees???

TouchéThat would be a grove, smartarse![]()
Trying to.Are you taking the pith?
If you like we have a PIF thread, put your name down and I can send you a sampleThanks for the review Nishy. It sounds like a cream for me. I hope it gets to this side of the Pond very soon.

Nishy, thanks. Is it practical to send it to Canada?If you like we have a PIF thread, put your name down and I can send you a sample![]()
I have no quibblesNishy, thanks. Is it practical to send it to Canada?
I have some quibbles, would you like me to send you a tuck?I have no quibbles