The One Soap One Month Challenge!

Stonec0ld

Forum GOD!
I'm considering giving this a go but not sure I can bring myself to limit myself to 1 soap. Might just see which soap I use on Saturday and then just stick with it. But so many, which one to choose??
 

Dr Watson

James
First time doing this. I've managed to get rid of all my soaps except one... LPL Rose de Pushkar, which I'll be using for the entire month of June (already used it for the last 7 shaves and feel no desire to change so thought sod it.)

What a beauty this soap is, perfect natural rose scent and the performance for me is faultless. This is the old 98g original veggie tin, I'm keen to try the new premium version with Shea butter but there's no rush. Once finished I'll be using the stainless tin for grated Speick sticks, ahh bliss.
 

ManicDee

póg mo thóin
I'm considering giving this a go but not sure I can bring myself to limit myself to 1 soap. Might just see which soap I use on Saturday and then just stick with it. But so many, which one to choose??
Just put them all in a box, give it a shake and take one out.
If you don't like it pick another! :)
Remember,
A challenge isn't a challenge, unless it is a challenge :hyper::)
 

TheChrisC

Forum GOD!
I've done absolutely terribly on this, by which I mean I haven't bothered. July I'll have another go!

Sent from my OnePlus 7 Pro using Tapatalk
 

Stonec0ld

Forum GOD!
I've done absolutely terribly on this, by which I mean I haven't bothered. July I'll have another go!

Sent from my OnePlus 7 Pro using Tapatalk
Same. I got a soap out but then couldn't face using just one. I mean, I wouldn't eat just one meal for dinner every day for a month. I wouldn't discover new flavours and gain a deeper understanding of broccoli, I'd just get bored.

Variety is the spice of life!

Might try again in July.
 

Cheesepiece

Stickler
Well I've finally nacked a pot of soap. Wickhams 1912 Rose which was my ATG secret santa 2017. Solid use pretty much from this Christmas. I think it'll be difficult to surpass the quality of Fox's stuff, longevity, everything else considered.
Onto the next - TOBS coconut cream. Trying to reduce my stash of software having sold off most of my hardware. Am thinking to make a more rapid dent in my collection I'll stick to creams and get them used up before the harder pucks and tubs.
 

Blademonkey

Forum GOD!
Im going to give this one soap for a month challenge a good go, I shall try only to use MWF for the month of July.
It is not going to be easy but it will be easier than me trying to stick with one razor for a month, after about a week I'm itching to get my hands on another one! :) P.
 

p.b

Forum GOD!
I'm up for the challenge, as long as I can break the rules every shave and use a different soap......
If you're losing the passion then shake things up a bit. One soap for one month might be the thing to do it.

It also provides the satisfaction of actually seeing a soap reduce. You could even try weighing it each day
 

Bugdoc

Forum GOD!
I've been doing this pretty much all year. Finished off a couple of Buffleheads and am working on a Passiflora right now.
 
Top