The One Soap One Month Challenge!

Nice! I really enjoyed my time solely using Eufros. What’s the plan now?

I’m near enough through my jar of ‘frankensoap’ samples - I will be by the end of February anyway. It’s mostly been various flavours of Wickham Super Smooth v2 adulterated with a bit of-this-and-that. I’ve decided to spend March working through what’s left of my ‘original’ Martin de Candre (about 35-40g).
Thanks, Ben! Yes it's a great performing soap, no question and a pleasure to use.I have another Eufros to work through from the ATG group buy and then it will be Tabac which I haven't used for ages. Seems like you are working your way through some quality software as well. Bravo Sir:thumbsup:
 

sev-8

Forum GOD!
I've spent the last month using only Haslinger Honey which has been pretty good for the price. Looking at the first post on the thread, it didn't need much dialling in, just a couple of days to work out how much water to add.

The depressing thing is that I've only managed to use around 10g of a 65g puck, so another 6 months to go. Even worse is that at that rate, I reckon I've bought around 5 years worth of soap in the first 12 months of wet shaving without even trying to amass a collection. Only 1 more post away from BST access, though!
 

Bugdoc

Forum GOD!
Last month finished off one of my Buffleheads. Started off another and intend on finishing it before I move on
 

DamianJ

Forum GOD!
I used Wickham 1912 Shamrock Tweed last month and only have a little bit left so I'll be finishing that off before switching to P&B Coda
 

p.b

Forum GOD!
:cursing:

After four shaves I suspected this, a break and then a return to Tabac it was confirmed: my skin doesn’t like Tabac even though I do.

It’s performance is awesome and the scent from the puck perfectly ok but it causes a major rash on my neck. I have to abort Tabac April and I’m very unhappy about it.
 

Lann

Forum GOD!
I have been back using the Wickham's Irish Fern for the month of April. I love the combination of the soap, balm and B & M's Classique Fougere after shave splash. I have decided to make a dent in my three tubs of Wickham's le Bleu the ATG LE - my personal Wickham's favourite - in the month of May have some Chanel Bleu after shave lotion to match with it just a pity there isn't a matching le Bleu balm.
 

p.b

Forum GOD!
In my Tabac / Grooming Dept April I managed to polish off the Tallow Leather and Absinthe and yesterday I broke through to the bottom of the tub in my vegan Basique. Neither were new at the start of the month. I think I'll finish off the Basique despite having a M&N sample and a new B&M Bayrum tub both of which I'm keen to try.
 

Rocky75

Forum GOD!
Vendor
I have been back using the Wickham's Irish Fern for the month of April. I love the combination of the soap, balm and B & M's Classique Fougere after shave splash. I have decided to make a dent in my three tubs of Wickham's le Bleu the ATG LE - my personal Wickham's favourite - in the month of May have some Chanel Bleu after shave lotion to match with it just a pity there isn't a matching le Bleu balm.
Wickham blue is not anymore available?
 

ManicDee

póg mo thóin
:cursing:

After four shaves I suspected this, a break and then a return to Tabac it was confirmed: my skin doesn’t like Tabac even though I do.

It’s performance is awesome and the scent from the puck perfectly ok but it causes a major rash on my neck. I have to abort Tabac and I’m very unhappy about it.
Interestingly the same thing has happened to me! I have never had a reaction like this to a soap, after weeks use, PB. Even their under-arm deodorant is causing a burning sensation (under my arms) :thumbsup:.
 
  • Like
Reactions: p.b
Top