The One Soap One Month Challenge!

captain_hx

Thalassophile
Today was my 2nd December shave with the Greek artisan soap. Slickness, cushioning, protection, post shave feel are all on par with the best soaps available today.
 

Dipesh

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Few shaves in now with the IK.

Used to be a popular soap back in the day.

I can see this will take a bit more time to dial in compared to my usual soaps. First shave was ok, nothing special. Second shave today was much better. I did load a lot more than last time and switched to a synthetic brush.

Scent is great. Nice and clean.

Post shave is also great too.

Once I’ve dialled in, ill comment more on cushion and slickness.
 

halvor

a most elusive fish
Third shave of the month and again using Eufros LE Kasbah soap. Great performance and a lovely spicey, Christmasy scent. The only problem is I only have one tin!
Curious; Manuel wasn’t pleased with Kasbah and didn’t want to make any more of it. One of the two new ones now must be his improvement on it. All I hear of Kasbah is praise, though.
 

p.b

Forum GOD!
Curious; Manuel wasn’t pleased with Kasbah and didn’t want to make any more of it. One of the two new ones now must be his improvement on it. All I hear of Kasbah is praise, though.
Really!!!! I love it. One of my favourites from him.
 
Top