Lann the titanium 0.95 would be ideal for you.Shave #5 of the month with the Eufros Ylang Ylang. Back to using the Timeless, this time with the .68 solid guard baseplate equipped and a Gillette Silver Blue that I was shaving with for the second time. This was by far and away my most enjoyable shave of the month so far. Three passes and an almost symbiotic relationship between soap, razor and blade!
It's pretty hardI caved after one week! (It was my first try though...)

I wouldn't mind but I've currently only got 3 products to choose fromIt's pretty hard![]()


Well this month is going well, shaving about 3 times per week. Still loving the Rowl !! The Oriental Plum soap is a great performer and the scent is lovely.Not so much a one soap as a one soap, one razor and one brush month. Trying them all out for one month to get a proper hang on them all. Only variables are blades (currently a NOS Wilkie) and a/s........
View attachment 18437
I'm bowing out half way through the month, time to crack open some autumnal soaps.I wouldn't mind but I've currently only got 3 products to choose from
Oh well, try again next month![]()
What is next months choice?Well this month is going well, shaving about 3 times per week. Still loving the Rowl !! The Oriental Plum soap is a great performer and the scent is lovely.
The wilkie is still shaving well and showing no signs of giving up yet.......
But the surprise is the TR-1 this razor is a fantastic performer, much better than I remember. 2 passes gives a very good shave with no irritation. Sort of like the Guerrilla on steroids. I am enjoying my time with this set up and have decided what is up next month..........


The joy of shaving for me is in the changes and soap is a big part of that. Tallow & Steel are fantastic, I'm a big fan of North American soaps generally. Razor Master, I have Uula and it's a fantastic soap.Having realativly few funds for shaving, this is what I have done pretty much naturally. I started with Proraso red, and also tried their others. Then the local Finnish brand Razor Master, from there to Haslinger, eventually mixing the the latter two to make my own Frankensoap.
Now I’m throughly sold on Tallow and Steel and have been really happy just using their West Indies soap.
Soap is enough of a skill that I don’t see the point in not sticking with one in any case. It’s part of the joy dialing that in and skipping around would be a distraction for me.