Dr Watson
James
Just checked and appears to be no longer active, a pity!Pretty sure it was Swedish member "Mikael" in TSR, in the good old days (2010-2012).
I got most of my Swedish straights off him, apart from the CVHs.
Just checked and appears to be no longer active, a pity!Pretty sure it was Swedish member "Mikael" in TSR, in the good old days (2010-2012).
I got most of my Swedish straights off him, apart from the CVHs.
How did this slip through the net? Tabac???
My skin didn't like the Tabac - even though I really liked itHow did this slip through the net? Tabac???

That's a shame, it is quite drying, a little like MdC, a little goes along way.My skin didn't like the Tabac - even though I really liked it![]()
https://www.atgshaving.com/threads/the-one-soap-one-month-challenge.4787/page-31That's a shame, it is quite drying, a little like MdC, a little goes along way.
Excellent write up my friend, thoroughly enjoyed the read and font. Agree 100 percent on Stirling products! Try the Electric Sheep, the performance alone will shock you. Pun intendedSOTD Thursday 11th April 2019The scent on Haverford is stunning, I think it very closely resembles the Tom Ford it is based on. Unfortunately I didn't buy the matching balm (I'll be buying this in the near future) so went with the island man (as is not used it yet). The scent on this is of summer holidays - coconut, lime - my wife said it smells like a cocktail. The more I use Stirling products, the more I like them! Face is feeling soft, smooth and smelling great. Have a fine afternoon gents
Pre: Shower , CeraVe face wash
Soap: Stirling Haverford
Brush: 24mm Yaqi Sagrada Familia synthetic
Razor: Rockwell 6C (4)
Blade: Gillette Nacet (6)
Post: Warm and cold water rinse, Boots Tea Tree & witch hazel
AS: Stirling Island man balm
A fantastic shave today. After my mail call from Top Of The Chain, I've been using my newly acquired soaps and balms over the past few days.

.