@Blademonkey Hope you like it.......mine has had some Renaissance wax treatment and I had to use a couple of 5p pieces to set the height.......and thankyou for the compliment
Italian Fata razor. The second use Derby USTA seemed to dull early on. These may be one and done for me. Replaced with a BIC for an enjoyable shave. The Fata's negative exposure requires considerable pressure but gets the job done nicely.
Five shaves in with the Timeless Scalloped plate now and I really enjoy using it.
I've found that for me Voskhod blades suit it very well. Smoothness and efficiency in equal measure.
I hadn't used RazoRock Santal Royale soap for quite some time. It lathers easily, performs well and smells nice to boot.
Finished with Artic Kinesia, very kindly gifted by @Digimonkey - this stuff is brilliant ! Very nourishing and a very pleasant scent.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.