What are the scents like out the tub Rob?
Hi James,
Initial impressions are very good. Scent strength is good not weak like Noble Otter but not overpowering either.
I wasn’t sure about the Spanish Fern, it came across as spearmint gum. I kept going back to it as it reminded me of something but couldn’t quite put my finger on it. I thought it might be LASSC Topanga Fougere, then Bingo! It’s very close to MDC Fougere.
I really like the sample of Vanitas. Inspired by Amouage Jubilation XXV Man Perfume. It has a strong Incense note and reminds me of Comme Des Garons ‘Avignon’.
The two full tubs smell nice too. The tubs are great quantity and the labels look nice. I actually bought them for the artwork.
I really hope they perform well and don’t react to my skin. The last two soaps I bought, DG MOTI and A&E ‘Which One’s Pink?’ both gave me a burning sensation.
I'll tag you in my SOTD after I've used them.