Shaverrific666
368
Only one on SN Rob, I'm not a member there...This is the more aggressive "Jaws" version. Hope that helps matie!Anyone heard any reports on the OC base plates yet?
http://shavenook.com/showthread.php?tid=58318
Only one on SN Rob, I'm not a member there...This is the more aggressive "Jaws" version. Hope that helps matie!Anyone heard any reports on the OC base plates yet?
Cheers Chris. It has helped but which OC to go for? Will the JAWS be too much?Only one on SN Rob, I'm not a member there...This is the more aggressive "Jaws" version. Hope that helps matie!
http://shavenook.com/showthread.php?tid=58318
Nay bother, pal.Cheers Chris. It has helped but which OC to go for? Will the JAWS be too much?
The Wunderbar is a great razor, Michael. Congrats on your recent acquisitions. Any chance of a review of the GC OC..there doesn't seem be many around...Today I shaved with the SB 0.84 and while the finishing could be a little better, the shave was superb. I've replaced the original handle with a Will Quiles titanium handle which improves the shave significantly. I didn't find the SB 0.84 aggressive; the JAWS is maybe 30% more aggressive in my view and can nip if not careful. I'm so impressed the Wunderbar and OC 0.84 are now incoming.
Sure, I'll do a review of the OC 0.84 as soon as I receive it. I have a few things being sent to Comgateway in the US and will get these re-packed and sent on to me in Japan. If you haven't used this service, it's highly recommended. DHL to Japan takes 3 days and shipping is very reasonable at around $30.The Wunderbar is a great razor, Michael. Congrats on your recent acquisitions. Any chance of a review of the GC OC..there doesn't seem be many around...
Sounds good!Sure, I'll do a review of the OC 0.84 as soon as I receive it. I have a few things being sent to Comgateway in the US and will get these re-packed and sent on to me in Japan. If you haven't used this service, it's highly recommended. DHL to Japan takes 3 days and shipping is very reasonable at around $30.
Glad you're liking the 0.84, Chris! How does it compare the Mamba 0.70?I’m really enjoying the GC .84 and have been getting great shaves from it. As a fan of the .68 I was disappointed that it was being discontinued, but actually after a week with the .84 I can see why. I generally prefer mild razors but the .84's easy to use and comfortable with greater efficiency. If I’m being picky, I’m a bit disappointed with the barber pole handle, it’s a bit rough. Can’t really complain for the cost of the razor though and the head's excellent. I may have to try and source a super knurl, although it pairs really well with a bulldog.
With this and the Mamba .70 Razorock have produced a couple of excellent razors.