Razorock Gamechanger

Discussion in 'Double Edge Safety Razors (DE)' started by struttura.originaria, Jan 14, 2018.

1. I hope I'm doing the right thing, not violating rules or whatever else here. I think that most of us could be interested.
    I've just seen that Razorock will be releasing a new DE safety razor in the near future. It's called Gamechanger. Look at here: https://www.instagram.com/p/BdEB3SPjvso/?hl=it&taken-by=razorock
    For what I read on there, its price will be around $50. It's a CNC polished stainless steel, 316L, with a .68 gap, a medium-aggressive razor. Razorock said: 'It's a step up from the Mamba in aggression and will allow for more aggressive base plates as well'.
    So, to me, it looks very similar to the Wolfman Guerrilla, but it seems to be more interesting.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2018
    Acer89, 2hot 2trot, ajc347 and 3 others like this.
  2. slapo

slapo Guru

Looks a fair bit like one of them Wolfman Guerrilla razors.

EDIT: actually, more like Guerrillased Bronze Timeless. Less overhang of the top cap and more of a blade gap.
    Could be interesting for $50, but I'm wondering whether it would be an improvement over the Mamba. I wish they made an OC this time around, though.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2018
    captain_hx likes this.
  3. :smug:Indeed.
    I don't know, but for what I see by the geometry it appears more aggressive (that could be positive or negative) and efficient (?). We'll see.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2018
  4. Blackmass

Blackmass Forum GOD!

5. There's a fourth video too, made by him, on his channel. I didn't know I could post them.

6. Interesting..wonder if it will be released with the same handle the Mamba and present version of the Wunderbar . I have the old version handle which is more reminiscent of an Ikon handle.

7. Blackmass

Blackmass Forum GOD!

There you go...:D

View: https://youtu.be/lM0PiZ0qIEg

8. carbold

carbold Carlo

At that price...definitely a game changer. Will be watching closely

struttura.originaria likes this.
  9. Blackmass

Blackmass Forum GOD!

I hear it shaves better than the Paradigm 17-4.:eek::wink::p:

Britva, 2hot 2trot, Rowlers and 6 others like this.
  10. kypros

kypros Guru

I have watched the video and I'm quite impressed by the the smoothness and efficiency Chris is mentioning. I also like the looks and the price. Having recently bought the Paradigm 17-4, which I find to be exceptionally smooth and efficient, I'd like to see a comparison test between the two before I buy it.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
  11. halvor

halvor Esquire

No no no, nothing is better than ...wait a minute...:o_o:

12. chris.hale

chris.hale Forum GOD!

Another razor I'll probably end up buying. :facepalm:I like the Mamba and get good results with it but if this one's got a bit more bite I'm interested.

13. Nishy

Nishy Forum GOD! Staff Member

Wind up merchant :)

14. Blackmass

Blackmass Forum GOD!

Little old me? :whistling: :wink:

2hot 2trot and Nishy like this.
  15. Lord Fatboy

Lord Fatboy Hirsute Lover

Wish they'de made an OC - don't like those little techie bars.

slapo likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice