November Acquisitions

donnie_arko

Forum GOD!
Very nice choice. I definitely suggest the Al Mentolo too. You can pair it with Proraso Green lotion or Mennen Skin Bracer or even Brut to finish the shave.

I have only good things to tell about Palmolive. I have all the tubes in my small den.
+1

The Menthol Palmolive is a superb shaving cream, one of the few shaving products that I'd definitely restock if/when I manage to finish something!
 

R181

Grumpy old man
Very nice choice. I definitely suggest the Al Mentolo too. You can pair it with Proraso Green lotion or Mennen Skin Bracer or even Brut to finish the shave.

I have only good things to tell about Palmolive. I have all the tubes in my small den.
Yes, the Palmolive Classic is as good today as when I started shaving 50 years ago. It even smells the same.

Bob
 

CobraX

Forum GOD!
So my Artist Club SE blades arrived this morning. I love how much thought the guy from RazorBladesClub has put into packing it.
  • There's a staple in the middle of each bag to separate the blades by type.
  • The cutting edge of the blades is always facing away from the staple.
  • Each bag contains 2 normal and 2 guarded blades, so if the impossible happened and the blades got mixed during transport, it would be easy to identify them.
 
Last edited:
Top