Optometrist
Forum GOD!
A lovely dark lavender scent. Gorgeous.
A werewolf is missing from this label.
Annoyed, mine arrived whilst showering and shaving. If the G/F had banged on the bathroom door and let me know I’d have used it!!
Very nice choice. I definitely suggest the Al Mentolo too. You can pair it with Proraso Green lotion or Mennen Skin Bracer or even Brut to finish the shave.
+1Very nice choice. I definitely suggest the Al Mentolo too. You can pair it with Proraso Green lotion or Mennen Skin Bracer or even Brut to finish the shave.
I have only good things to tell about Palmolive. I have all the tubes in my small den.
Yes, the Palmolive Classic is as good today as when I started shaving 50 years ago. It even smells the same.Very nice choice. I definitely suggest the Al Mentolo too. You can pair it with Proraso Green lotion or Mennen Skin Bracer or even Brut to finish the shave.
I have only good things to tell about Palmolive. I have all the tubes in my small den.