November Acquisitions

Wayne

Forum Sod
Decided to try some of these soaps by The Goodfellas Smile. These are made by an Italian Artisan. The ones I got are Inferno which is a citrus mix similar to my nose to Terre De Hermes, it’s a dirty Orange and Furiah which is a straight Leather scent, not animalic, more like a well worn biker jacket. I have used the Inferno and it is nice stuff. Great lather and after shave skin feel is good too. Strangely the Leather soap is filled to the top of the tub whereas the inferno is only halfway up the tub. It may be the Furiah is an older tub and they have since cut back on the amount offered but at only £10 a tub it is a great value soap well worth checking out.
33AF93B1-35AB-45B1-AFF9-4575B74FE5DE.jpeg
DAB7E0AA-F481-4E97-A4B9-77BAE2CE0A7B.jpeg
 
D

Deleted member 1881

Guest
Decided to try some of these soaps by The Goodfellas Smile. These are made by an Italian Artisan. The ones I got are Inferno which is a citrus mix similar to my nose to Terre De Hermes, it’s a dirty Orange and Furiah which is a straight Leather scent, not animalic, more like a well worn biker jacket. I have used the Inferno and it is nice stuff. Great lather and after shave skin feel is good too. Strangely the Leather soap is filled to the top of the tub whereas the inferno is only halfway up the tub. It may be the Furiah is an older tub and they have since cut back on the amount offered but at only £10 a tub it is a great value soap well worth checking out.
View attachment 58152View attachment 58153
Nice soap Wayne. I have the Savage, reminds me of Armani Code or something similar.

Thirsty soap, great residual slickness for me. Creamy lather as well.
 

Boycie83

Space Cadet
Decided to try some of these soaps by The Goodfellas Smile. These are made by an Italian Artisan. The ones I got are Inferno which is a citrus mix similar to my nose to Terre De Hermes, it’s a dirty Orange and Furiah which is a straight Leather scent, not animalic, more like a well worn biker jacket. I have used the Inferno and it is nice stuff. Great lather and after shave skin feel is good too. Strangely the Leather soap is filled to the top of the tub whereas the inferno is only halfway up the tub. It may be the Furiah is an older tub and they have since cut back on the amount offered but at only £10 a tub it is a great value soap well worth checking out.
View attachment 58152View attachment 58153
Nice soap Wayne. I have the Savage, reminds me of Armani Code or something similar.

Thirsty soap, great residual slickness for me. Creamy lather as well.
Used the Abysso yesterday. Similar to your experiences, great smell and lather. These soaps are great value for money and often have price drops on Amazon meaning you can pick them up for under £8.
 
Top