Railwaychief
Forum GOD!
Cheers NickI like smack me in the face, beast mode scents in soaps & fragrances. If I had seen the fact on their site that it was light in scent then I wouldn't have gone for it.
Enjoy the shave test![]()
Cheers NickI like smack me in the face, beast mode scents in soaps & fragrances. If I had seen the fact on their site that it was light in scent then I wouldn't have gone for it.
Enjoy the shave test![]()
Isn't that about the same as a car polishing microfibre cloth?Happy with the quality of this, strangely I’m looking forward to using tonight.
View attachment 104458
Definitely! They’re not at A&E’s face melting level but I’m not super into that these days myself.Totally agree Chris, I would say 3/4 as well and definitely not the usual “ smack you in the face”scent associated with SW . Likewise shave test tomorrow
That’s entirely possible! If it’s not for you that’s totally cool too. It does seem considerably lighter than any other soap I’ve used from them I must say.Hi Chris,
I will put mine down to a dud.
I have never felt compelled to return a soap ever but once I got a second opinion that confirmed it didn't smell of anything that made my mind up. I'm sure SW is a fantastic base & I value your experience & knowledge. You know what you are talking about.
Enjoy the shave mate, it just wasn't for me.
Cheers,
Nick
HardlyIsn't that about the same as a car polishing microfibre cloth?
Can see how it looks it from the picture, but not in my opinion. Just used it, I’m happy with it, nice face feel and easily absorbs by just patting on the face.Isn't that about the same as a car polishing microfibre cloth?
That’s interesting for sure David. Sounds like maybe the Grave Fruit varies a little from tub to tub?This is all interesting.
I received Pomona, Desairology and Samhain, yesterday and I'd put all around 6, and my Gravefruit II, likewise.
I'm sure there's been a large quantity of Gravefruit made. Probably more than one batch?That’s interesting for sure David. Sounds like maybe the Grave Fruit varies a little from tub to tub?
Could've been a lot worse mate,at least it wasn't the Arcane Armpits setIt could all be down to maybe my strength rating of a 1 is another mans 3 or 4?
I didn't want to stir up a hornets nest. It's all subjective I guess & if you are happy with what you have then that's fine.
It definitely has the coolest looking label I have ever seen on soap, for that I'll give it a 10!![]()
Very prettyA special edition Alpha Outlaw handle that I've fitted a 26mm SynBad knot in.
View attachment 104478