November 2021 Acquisitions

Railwaychief

Forum GOD!
I like smack me in the face, beast mode scents in soaps & fragrances. If I had seen the fact on their site that it was light in scent then I wouldn't have gone for it.
Enjoy the shave test :D
Cheers Nick 👍 purchased Lyncanthropy and Drunantia at the same time and tbh neither of the other two are smack me in the face either. Both great, perhaps SW are having a tone down ? 🤷🏻‍♂️
 

TheChrisC

Forum GOD!
Totally agree Chris, I would say 3/4 as well and definitely not the usual “ smack you in the face” 🤪 scent associated with SW . Likewise shave test tomorrow
Definitely! They’re not at A&E’s face melting level but I’m not super into that these days myself.
 

TheChrisC

Forum GOD!
Hi Chris,
I will put mine down to a dud.
I have never felt compelled to return a soap ever but once I got a second opinion that confirmed it didn't smell of anything that made my mind up. I'm sure SW is a fantastic base & I value your experience & knowledge. You know what you are talking about.
Enjoy the shave mate, it just wasn't for me. 👊
Cheers,
Nick
That’s entirely possible! If it’s not for you that’s totally cool too. It does seem considerably lighter than any other soap I’ve used from them I must say.
 

N0ggie

Forum GOD!
It could all be down to maybe my strength rating of a 1 is another mans 3 or 4? 🤔

I didn't want to stir up a hornets nest. It's all subjective I guess & if you are happy with what you have then that's fine.
It definitely has the coolest looking label I have ever seen on soap, for that I'll give it a 10! 😁
 

Tortuga

The Spangle Maker
It could all be down to maybe my strength rating of a 1 is another mans 3 or 4? 🤔

I didn't want to stir up a hornets nest. It's all subjective I guess & if you are happy with what you have then that's fine.
It definitely has the coolest looking label I have ever seen on soap, for that I'll give it a 10! 😁
Could've been a lot worse mate,at least it wasn't the Arcane Armpits set😉👍
 
Top