on the chase a contestant has just took MINUS 11 grand and got through.
if we won I’d be telling her she’d get F#%* all
if we won I’d be telling her she’d get F#%* all
There shouldn't be that level of ambiguity in civil society. It leads to anarchy.
This reminds me of the Consent cup of tea video. I must have watched that 100+ times over the years. “Remember a cup of tea is like consenting to sex “ !!!!!
. All gone now, but what a discouraging experience. I exercise regularly and take magnesium tablets every day so I’m doubly bummed out. I‘ll be turning 76 a week today, so I suppose this partially explains the cramps. I’ll be back at it tomorrow, nonetheless.Please post the video.This reminds me of the Consent cup of tea video. I must have watched that 100+ times over the years. “Remember a cup of tea is like consenting to sex “ !!!!!
Have you considered electrolyte tablets for rehydration whilst you work? I’m not yet at the stage where I need them for gardening but I always have a litre of water containing 1.5 tablets when exercising inc. swimming. I’m 74 by the way.I spent three hours cleaning up the garden on Monday and over four hours today. Tonight I’ve had horrible cramps in my right hand and in both thighs. The cramps in my thighs were severe enough that I had to have my wife help me walk around the kitchen and massage both of them. All gone now, but what a discouraging experience. I exercise regularly and take magnesium tablets every day so I’m doubly bummed out. I‘ll be turning 76 a week today, so I suppose this partially explains the cramps. I’ll be back at it tomorrow, nonetheless.
Both though are best served warm and moist !
You make a good suggestion. I hadn’t considered possible dehydration because it was cold out and I wasn’t sweating at all. Fortunately the cramping episode wasn’t experienced again, even during the night.Have you considered electrolyte tablets for rehydration whilst you work? I’m not yet at the stage where I need them for gardening but I always have a litre of water containing 1.5 tablets when exercising inc. swimming. I’m 74 by the way.
I am house hunting, it would appear that all the estate agents use chat bots, some are really bad and just keep asking you to repeat the question over and over. If they s is A.I. then we don't have very much to fear, makes me laugh when we have politicians that advocate A.I. as the future, my first thought is 'a big improvement on you pal'.Just had an interaction with EBay and what appeared to be A.I. Utter s#@t, at one point I asked if it was A.I. Or a real person, it’s reply “ I am more real than I should be “.
Now chatting to A.I. could actually be fun …….. ?
Just spoke to a real person at BT. That was most excellent, he was a nice fella.I am house hunting, it would appear that all the estate agents use chat bots, some are really bad and just keep asking you to repeat the question over and over. If they s is A.I. then we don't have very much to fear, makes me laugh when we have politicians that advocate A.I. as the future, my first thought is 'a big improvement on you pal'.
My wife called HMRC and was really impressed with their bots who seemed to listen and were really helpful, she made a big mistake when she then went on to speak to an HMRC employee and mentioned the high quality of their bot service, she was told that it was so good that they were making some redundancies, the employee then went on 'now, let's talk about the back tax you owe'.

Desperate men do desperate things. Canada is desperate, but this is like putting lipstick on a pig (pardon my hackneyed phrases). Canada never wants to learn from other countries’ experiences, be it the armed forces, health care systems, technical training, sale of alcohol, outdoor patios at restaurants, etc., etc., etc.History repeats itself. We now have the new Canadian Hair Force.
.![]()
Updated Canadian Forces Dress Instructions Released - Canadian Military Family Magazine
Non-gendered DEUs, face tattoos, and beards are just a few of the changes Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) personnel will see to the Canadian Forces Dress Instruction that will go into effect in early September. With a plethora of reports over the last year indicating a need for culture change within...www.cmfmag.ca
AS opposed to the New German Hair Force.
![]()
The German Hair Force: The Military’s Failed Experiment With Long Hair
www.amusingplanet.com
They are pretty desperate for bodies in the Canadian military right now. Can't wait to see the outcome.
Bob