
I saw another cut above Chris use the strawberry and said it was like the sweets we used to get at the airports the cream and red swirly sucky sweets. I imagine it smells divine David? Many respects. J.A couple more Blue Devil Shave Co. SOAPS from Tasmania - Strawberry Patch and Tropical Colada, plus samples.
Strawberry Patch is love at first sniff.
Exactly that, J. It's strawberry and vanilla.I saw another cut above Chris use the strawberry and said it was like the sweets we used to get at the airports the cream and red swirly sucky sweets. I imagine it smells divine David? Many respects. J.
You lucky devil you. Enjoy my friend. As always, sincerest respects. J.Exactly that, J. It's strawberry and vanilla.
How are these ordered David? Just through Facebook? Did they take long to arrive?A couple more Blue Devil Shave Co. soaps from Tasmania - Strawberry Patch and Tropical Colada, plus samples.
Strawberry Patch is love at first sniff.
I'm not on social media, Jon. Doesn't interest me. You can find them on ebay. They're available in both tallow and vegan under two listings.How are these ordered David? Just through Facebook? Did they take long to arrive?
The Post Shave product looks good :How are these ordered David? Just through Facebook? Did they take long to arrive?
Me neither, so I’m glad it’s on eBay! Cheers. Mind you that postage is a bit rich!I'm not on social media, Jon. Doesn't interest me. You can find them on ebay. They're available in both tallow and vegan under two listings.
Two and a half weeks.
Cris just said in his video from today that it’s all he’s been using lately too. Most of his recommendations I’ve ended up liking.I saw another cut above Chris use the strawberry and said it was like the sweets we used to get at the airports the cream and red swirly sucky sweets. I imagine it smells divine David? Many respects. J.
Looks a very good product indeed. I have to be careful of sweet scents. Mrs Fett will think I've been hanging around with another mistress. And by God she's the only thing I'm afraid of !!! Even after been nearly blown to bits.Cris just said in his video from today that it’s all he’s been using lately too. Most of his recommendations I’ve ended up liking.
Unfortunately that's what it costs to send it out, ebay does the calculations and sometimes I end up paying out of my own pocket a little. I always advise people to grab a couple different scents as the postage is combined.Me neither, so I’m glad it’s on eBay! Cheers. Mind you that postage is a bit rich!