May 2021 Acquisitions

Jester

Guru
187636796_333203868226867_5228706726041490664_n.jpg

Yaqi Chianti and Aqua synthetic brushes arrived today. Listed as "reject", but there's no sign of problems save for a little bit of white showing on the join on the Chianti. It seems to me that aside from the knots being a different colour to the full price versions all is well.
If anyone can confirm the style of knots attached I'd appreciate it. I'm assuming the Chianti is another Tuxedo as it's like my Mysterious Space and Sagrada Familia, but no clue on the Aqua.....
*edit* the Aqua appears to contain the new Beaux Silvertip Premium HD knot - only officially available in the Atlantis handle, which is sold out. Very happy with that!
 
Last edited:

Jfett

CunningMr.Fox
A couple more Blue Devil Shave Co. SOAPS from Tasmania - Strawberry Patch and Tropical Colada, plus samples.
Strawberry Patch is love at first sniff. :wub:

I saw another cut above Chris use the strawberry and said it was like the sweets we used to get at the airports the cream and red swirly sucky sweets. I imagine it smells divine David? Many respects. J.
 

Boycie83

Space Cadet

TheChrisC

Forum GOD!
I saw another cut above Chris use the strawberry and said it was like the sweets we used to get at the airports the cream and red swirly sucky sweets. I imagine it smells divine David? Many respects. J.
Cris just said in his video from today that it’s all he’s been using lately too. Most of his recommendations I’ve ended up liking.
 

Jfett

CunningMr.Fox
Cris just said in his video from today that it’s all he’s been using lately too. Most of his recommendations I’ve ended up liking.
Looks a very good product indeed. I have to be careful of sweet scents. Mrs Fett will think I've been hanging around with another mistress. And by God she's the only thing I'm afraid of !!! Even after been nearly blown to bits. 🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣 Many respects my friend. J
 

TAS

Well-Known Member
Me neither, so I’m glad it’s on eBay! Cheers. Mind you that postage is a bit rich!
Unfortunately that's what it costs to send it out, ebay does the calculations and sometimes I end up paying out of my own pocket a little. I always advise people to grab a couple different scents as the postage is combined.
 

Jfett

CunningMr.Fox
Soaps from David at shaving time.
If you gents have followed the latest postings on my brass blackbird. You would know it came in a concerning condition I would have said. All is rectified now and as you can see Finn has took back the razor and I now have a brand new sparkly stainless steel blackbird.
amongst all the excitement I also had carmilla and Carpathia soaps and splashes from Finn but forgot to upload it when the brass blackbird arrived.
Many respects as always. J.
IMG_20210520_100946.jpg
 
Last edited:
Top