Karve looks good!
This pun is a thing of beauty.something Ideally I can use when still half cut without getting fully cut in the process
That head is unique master Wayne.Just found this on Ebay. Timeless Aluminum. I did have an SS Timeless which I found rough, let's see what this is like.
View attachment 67677
They are well made King Randy so far the shaves are not to my liking but I'm happy to give timeless another chance, it either will or won't be a good shave. We will soon see.That head is unique master Wayne.
Any luck of trying some Blackland Dart to tell me the level of efficiency and aggression?They are well made King Randy so far the shaves are not to my liking but I'm happy to give timeless another chance, it either will or won't be a good shave. We will soon see.
Blackland Dart is above medium aggressive, it isn't like the R41 but it certainly gets the job done if you have thick beard growth.Any luck of trying some Blackland Dart to tell me the level of efficiency and aggression?
Does it worth the 99$?Blackland Dart is above medium aggressive, it isn't like the R41 but it certainly gets the job done if you have thick beard growth.
Absolutely and even better if you can get it used. They are fairly easy to get.Does it worth the 99$?
The Dart looks beautiful, I will have to try and find one in the UK.Absolutely and even better if you can get it used. They are fairly easy to get.
I had no idea they did the Dart in polished, very nice!The Dart looks beautiful, I will have to try and find one in the UK.
IMHO no, I found it rough.Does it worth the 99$?