Malc6552
WS-D2 Masamune
I'm sure I will, I just given all my Trickers Boots the Saphir treatmentTricker’s country boots are brilliant. I love my Stows. I hope you get many happy years out of them!
I'm sure I will, I just given all my Trickers Boots the Saphir treatmentTricker’s country boots are brilliant. I love my Stows. I hope you get many happy years out of them!
Aladdin's Cave misses those, but I'm certain they're in good handsA lovely delivery today:
View attachment 67609
ATT S2
ATT SE1 Windsor head
ATT SE1 Calypso
Beautiful condition Gillette New LC
Courtesy of the gentleman that is @morr who has an Aladdin's Cave of goodies.
. Hope you enjoy them mate!Finding your passion for new things again @Wayne ?Just found this on Ebay. Timeless Aluminum. I did have an SS Timeless which I found rough, let's see what this is like.
View attachment 67677
Not really @Ventastic, I sold my Carbon as I intended to reduce the stash but that left me with my fave 2 day stubble razors, I need something for holidays when I shave every day, something Ideally I can use when still half cut without getting fully cut in the process, something mild yet still capeable of doing the business, that's a Holy Grail for me and I've never found it.Finding your passion for new things again @Wayne ?
Have you ever tried 0.68 Timeless? It is much smoother than 0.95.Just found this on Ebay. Timeless Aluminum. I did have an SS Timeless which I found rough, let's see what this is like.
For me it would be a no-brainer. Just get a Masamune baseplate and your Nodachi becomes an idiot proof daily driver.Not really @Ventastic, I sold my Carbon as I intended to reduce the stash but that left me with my fave 2 day stubble razors, I need something for holidays when I shave every day, something Ideally I can use when still half cut without getting fully cut in the process, something mild yet still capeable of doing the business, that's a Holy Grail for me and I've never found it.
I bought the Masamune when it was first released in the original wooden box. Been there, done it, bought the T shirt, sold it.For me it would be a no-brainer. Just get a Masamune baseplate and your Nodachi becomes an idiot proof daily driver.
I have had two Timeless. A SB SS model and the Brass OC beast. The SS was rough as Hell as I remember. The Brass OC was like Draclula with a thirst on. This is 0.45, lighter and hopefully less rough and bitey.Have you ever tried 0.68 Timeless? It is much smoother than 0.95.
I’ve tried to really like the PX7s but the profile is miles too dark and bassy for me. Selling mine.
I like a bit of base, I'm no audiophile but pleased with them. I really like the PI3. I will use the PX7s for film watching, these have the latest codecs.I’ve tried to really like the PX7s but the profile is miles too dark and bassy for me. Selling mine.