Jfett
CunningMr.Fox
It's very nice Paul. But take my word and buy BUMBU. we only break that out on the weekend. LOL. Sincerest respects as always my friend. J.Just started moving from Gin to Rum will have to try this one
It's very nice Paul. But take my word and buy BUMBU. we only break that out on the weekend. LOL. Sincerest respects as always my friend. J.Just started moving from Gin to Rum will have to try this one
Best place is Amazon.Just started moving from Gin to Rum will have to try this one
I apologise to absolutely nobody.@jphelan81 sent me down a CH2 rabbit hole. The Super is my final shaving extravagance as a world of financial pain starts next month. The handle is the Razor Emporium Ball End replica.
View attachment 112529
It's a good job me and Lana don't have surrounding neighbors Stephen. They would think Jacob Marley is in the area LOL
Where did you get from? I really fancy one!View attachment 112452
Definitely different fibres to Evo1.0. These are less crinkle chip cut and more naturally wavy. Very little glue bump (hurrah) and a palm lather demonstrated decent backbone whilst still being easy to splay. I’m looking forward to using this tomorrow.
Shaving TimeWhere did you get from? I really fancy one!
Who's the maker?Soaked and lathered. Flawless knot.
View attachment 112657View attachment 112658View attachment 112659View attachment 112660
Makes me think it could be nice to have that much hair on top of my noggin.Soaked and lathered. Flawless knot.
View attachment 112657View attachment 112658View attachment 112659View attachment 112660
