HereticHermit
Forum GOD!
Broke this out today. I remember even AS was a bit, in your face, strong back in the days. This is mild for old school fragrance. Pleased with it.
What a beauty!A Paradigm Diamondback 2020 arrived today.
![]()
![]()
Thanks, I think so too. I had one of these in early 2020 and thought then that it was a bit too heavy for me, so I returned it to Paradigm. But since then I have realized that slightly heavier razors are actually more stable with my dominant arm, which has a slowly progressive tremor. So I'm looking forward to trying it again, starting with tomorrow morning's shave.What a beauty!
What a superb find, and a grey box … well doneI could have bought some CH3’s and others new … but I have a passion for these quite vintage stuffs .
Fattest super NOS
unfortunately I have a generic grey box but that’s ok .
Thanks for looking and good Sunday
View attachment 112363
many thanks for the nice words. I appreciate itWhat a superb find, and a grey box … well doneChubby 3 from the “Sterilized“ era are becoming quite rare and difficult to get hold of. Yours looks brand new ! The hair quality was better then IMHO. if you can keep the transfer dry as much as possible - this era of water transfers are prone to discolour (green) if they get too wet over time Which would be a shame with such a fantastic brush
And that handleView attachment 112452
Definitely different fibres to Evo1.0. These are less crinkle chip cut and more naturally wavy. Very little glue bump (hurrah) and a palm lather demonstrated decent backbone whilst still being easy to splay. I’m looking forward to using this tomorrow.

Great price for it too. I really hope it works out for you.Top class enabling by @Boycie83
It's a stunner, I already know it won't be my favourite razor to use, but probably to look at. We shall see.
View attachment 112489
Just started moving from Gin to Rum will have to try this one