SteveD83
Über Member
Excellent Blades, I just used one today for the first time, I really enjoyed it
Excellent Blades, I just used one today for the first time, I really enjoyed it
Yes,very sharp but skin friendlyExcellent Blades, I just used one today for the first time, I really enjoyed it
This Sagrada Familia is a beast. Loads soap like nobody's business.
I keep getting tempted to buy this razor again, I never gave it a fair go. It's the only razor tempting me.
Look forward to trying it out RandyThis Sagrada Familia is a beast. Loads soap like nobody's business.
Would love to hear your thoughts on the ambassador.
It will take a couple of weeks to give you my full review, I'm abroad nowWould love to hear your thoughts on the ambassador.
I have been thinking about buying one, but am afraid I won't like it, since im not a fan of my Fatboy![]()
