morr
Forum GOD!
The right one seems quite a bit larger. Is the left one bulb or fan? I just can't figure it out....Two arrived today and two more are on the way (these are 24mm and the other should be 30mm)
![]()
The right one seems quite a bit larger. Is the left one bulb or fan? I just can't figure it out....Two arrived today and two more are on the way (these are 24mm and the other should be 30mm)
![]()
I've done some digging and managed to find an owner of a 24mm butterscotch Maseto... Here you go:Has anyone got one of their brushes in butterscotch and can comment on the colour? As judging by the eBay photo's I'm wondering if they are more yellow than anything.
You are right @celestino they are huge here is a pic after one soak and shampoo.
That's never a 24mm knot. It's as big as a TGN 30mm I have.

Thank you very much @Dr WatsonI've done some digging and managed to find an owner of a 24mm butterscotch Maseto... Here you go:
![]()
That does indeed look very tempting now I know it's a decent colour.I'll be nabbing one myself so my motivation to find out the true colour was admittedly selfishThank you very much @Dr WatsonThat does indeed look very tempting now I know it's a decent colour.

I am happy with the colour of mine, I would call it Butterscotch. It is certainly not yellow.Has anyone got one of their brushes in butterscotch and can comment on the colour? As judging by the eBay photo's I'm wondering if they are more yellow than anything.
Thank youI am happy with the colour of mine, I would call it Butterscotch. It is certainly not yellow.
Does this photo help http://www.atgshaving.com/threads/acquisitions-may-2017.5685/page-6#post-126539
Which one would be best suited for bowl lathering? The finest or the Silvertip? Should 24mm or 26mm make a.big difference except for the extra 2mm? Is 30mm showing off??
Depends on what feel you prefer. I prefer the stiffer feel of Finest knots; the Silvertips should have a more luxurious face feel. Same goes for the knot size - deends on what you like. I have 24-27mm knots, the 27m is huge, (actually bigger than the 30mm MS), the 24mm, both boar and Badger have there place and probably get used more than the 27mm.Which one would be the best choice for a bowl latherer? Finest of Silvertip?
They have not been used a lot and the right one splays more then the other one on this picture, I have used them a few more times and both are about the same splay now.The right one seems quite a bit larger. Is the left one bulb or fan? I just can't figure it out....
Ah, I see. I've been messing around with some other stuff now and still haven't pulled the plug on one. 30 mm finest it is for me, just can't decide on fan vs bulb...They have not been used a lot and the right one splays more then the other one on this picture, I have used them a few more times and both are about the same splay now.
Very classy.