Shaverrific666
368
Amazing work, James!!!

Amazing work, James!!!

Thanks... I must confess... I wasn't quite sure what to make of the ebonite material but it's really nice.Amazing work, James!!!![]()

Appreciate the info, I’ve taken a look on the website. Quite expensive with delivery, have you found the soap good value?Jonathan, the maker of these products is Rick and the website is Sebum Gold, in Boston, USA.
The soap comes in several scents, is vegan base, but is sold out frequently due to small batches at a time.
The soap has a low water tolerance so drier brush needed from outset. Synthetic and bowl lathering has been recommended by Rick although I have zero issues face lathering with badger brushes.
https://sebumgold.com/
Jonathan, I certainly haven't regretted any of my purchases. I have four scents and enjoy them all.Appreciate the info, I’ve taken a look on the website. Quite expensive with delivery, have you found the soap good value?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry if I answer.soap good value?
Oooooo!
That's why I've offered to send a sample, Yuri. I'll let others judge for themselves.Sorry if I answer.
Marketing.
Of course, David. I think I wasn't clear. The point here is this: you can like Sebum, but that remains marketing. Nobody judges tastes or what's better for a specific skin.That's why I've offered to send a sample, Yuri. I'll let others judge for themselves.
I'd prefer to pay $60, $70, $80+ for these soaps than, let's say, AdP. Personal opinion, as always. I also have a custom Haitian Vetiver in progress. That's my pleasure.
To each his own, Yuri.Of course, David. I think I wasn't clear. The point here is this: you can like Sebum, but that remains marketing. Nobody judges tastes or what's better for a specific skin.
Especially the aftershaves. Too many laughs. A simple body oil based on jojoba. Again: marketing. But, of course, you can like them. I hate this way of being 'artisans'.
EDIT: I had and tried them. Just to say.
Are the blades easy to source Paul, or are they not made anymore?View attachment 50648
10 Palmolive shave sticks, I thought why not while they are still available and another 200 Wizamet Polsilver Stainless blades to replenish my stock of my favourite blade.P.
They are not made any more but Shaving ie have the remaining stock but they cost nearly £60.00 for 200 blades delivered so not cheap and getting more expensive every year!Are the blades easy to source Paul, or are they not made anymore?
I have made it a rule that I will not purchase anything which is not in production, so I will stick with the Personas.They are not made any more but Shaving ie have the remaining stock but they cost nearly £60.00 for 200 blades delivered so not cheap and getting more expensive every year!
