That's such a disappointment, especially after waiting so long and paying so much! It could be worth contacting AYLM with the batch code and asking when it was made, I could be totally wrong but "06717" feels to me like it may have been made in 2017This landed after almost 2 months. Great presentation box and heavy glass jar of 212ml but I am hard pressed to find any real use of container when it is empty. The jar is really W-I-D-E and perhaps the biggest I have ever used in a shaving soap.
Ordered it for unique saffron scent (apparently they haven't used any other scent while making this soap). On opening the jar lid I got a whiff of something soapy and hardly discernible saffron scent. If this is actual 'scent' of soap I'd say it is 2 out of 10. I am yet to shave with it but i was expecting a yellow/ochre soap. Mine is kind of peach/off white. Going online I see the soap color fluctuate wildly from bright yellow to medium ochre. The bright yellow picture of from internet for comparison. Not sure if I am looking at something v1 release because the English shaving company tend to have big stocks and they do not replenish early.
View attachment 93378
View attachment 93379

Have the one from Christmas and this on the way. Cracking stuff for the money.
This one is great, three fragrances and no beard oil. I give the beard oils away to a bloke at work usually. The Murdock Black Tea smells great. The Gruff Stuff is very good and worth the £20 alone, great on my arms nd brings up the colours of my tattoos.Have the one from Christmas and this on the way. Cracking stuff for the money.
Looking forward to it. The ladies beauty boxes that they do are great for gifting to the lady too.This one is great, three fragrances and no beard oil. I give the beard oils away to a bloke at work usually. The Murdock Black Tea smells great.
Got a few for my wife and She loves them. It’s helped her find a few new products.Loo
Looking forward to it. The ladies beauty boxes that they do are great for gifting to the lady too.
Where is that from please?
Where is that from please?
Got greedy and ordered another one ! That Gruff Stuff I have had in a box before, I’ve also purchased a pot of it at full price, it’s stock for a stable.