Congratulations!
Congratulations!
Now that is a bargain I would pay £20 for the Murdock black tea alone fantastic stuff.
It is indeed, tried that as it was a late shave today, fantastic scent.Now that is a bargain I would pay £20 for the Murdock black tea alone fantastic stuff.
I bought a large bottle after having a wet shave at Murdock several years back. I just find Murdock products to ooze class. However I now always wait for their sales. I was disappointed when their hair paste (Matt Mudd) halved in content and increased in price, also a different formulation.It is indeed, tried that as it was a late shave today, fantastic scent.
Have you tried any other of their colognes the Patchouli sounds good. I see they do a vetiver, but I’m stuck on Miller Harris Vetiver Insolent for my Vetiver fix. Not enough hair for hair products LOL !!!!!!!!I bought a large bottle after having a wet shave at Murdock several years back. I just find Murdock products to ooze class. However I now always wait for their sales. I was disappointed when their hair paste (Matt Mudd) halved in content and increased in price, also a different formulation.
I have tried a couple of others but in all honesty the black tea scent was my favourite. Avalon was decent but for the price I prefer other brands.Have you tried any other of their colognes the Patchouli sounds good. I see they do a vetiver, but I’m stuck on Miller Harris Vetiver Insolent for my Vetiver fix.
Congratulations...A daughter! Born at home at 10.04pm last night. Look at all that hair!
Trouble is with these grooming boxes they do tend to lead you down a path. I was introduced to Miller Harris by one.I have tried a couple of others but in all honesty the black tea scent was my favourite. Avalon was decent but for the price I prefer other brands.
I don't have much problem with soap being old stock especially when it has turned into a 'soap' from croap and good part of water has evaporated. But the fact remains that they shouldn't be selling such old stock with current prices. I have sent out an email to both to let them know what I think of such practice and how underwhelming the soap has performed. I am yet to receive a response.That's such a disappointment, especially after waiting so long and paying so much! It could be worth contacting AYLM with the batch code and asking when it was made, I could be totally wrong but "06717" feels to me like it may have been made in 2017(that is coincidentally when this soap was first released.)
I do know for certain that last year they switched production from TFS (the budget soap maker used by Razorock etc) to in-house so technically the newer one's should be superior quality I would expect. Anyway, if you can confirm with them how old it is then if I were you I'd contact the seller expressing your disappointment at receiving a 4 year old croap... This is not exactly a triple milled soap which will last decades in storage, the high water content composition means it has a finite storage life and they should be taking that into consideration, just my opinion![]()
Got the same as you .... love them - Great choice
Going to give plunder a run tomorrow ! Looking forward to it. Many respects as always my friend. J.Got the same as you .... love them - Great choice![]()
Hi Nishy, I picked up one of these boxes after seeing Seans post. The star of the show for me is the Murdock Black Tea British Cologne, it's got the wow factor! One thing, it says cologne on the tube but I can easily detect this a good 10 hours later, is it just named cologne & is an actual edt or edp do you know?Now that is a bargain I would pay £20 for the Murdock black tea alone fantastic stuff.