celestino
Forum GOD!
Beautiful, my friend and I hope you enjoy the knot.A four weeks' wait from ordering, but certainly worth it, a Shavemac Beehive in Red Dragon, D01 2-Band 30x54 Hybrid.
Beautiful, my friend and I hope you enjoy the knot.A four weeks' wait from ordering, but certainly worth it, a Shavemac Beehive in Red Dragon, D01 2-Band 30x54 Hybrid.
That is absolutely gorgeous! Well done. I may get one....... can you send me the specs / details?A four weeks' wait from ordering, but certainly worth it, a Shavemac Beehive in Red Dragon, D01 2-Band 30x54 Hybrid.
Thank you. PM sent.That is absolutely gorgeous! Well done. I may get one....... can you send me the specs / details?

Happy Anniversary RandyView attachment 70993
These two gems from my wife for our 7th wedding anniversary.
The smell of Floid is fantastic. Manly and classy.
The Vitos smells similar in some way and I don't get any tobacco at all.
This soap it close to @Rowlers & @Boycie83 preferences. No BS, hefty jar 150gr soap.
Shave review tonight lucky chaps. Will try a full one with pics.
Be careful opening the packet. Fingers crossed thereās no C4 wired up in therePicked this up in a shop near me for Ā£1. Suspect that razor and blades in particular will be awful, but giving it the same name as a well known Somali jihadist terrorist organisation is real dumb
View attachment 71180
How efficient is the BB David?Another Carbon Shaving Co. Cx-Titan, this with the ++ plate, and a polished Blackbird SS SB.