June 2020 Acquisitions

Kamp

Forum GOD!
Nice! Can I ask where you bought it?
Sure i got it from a Scotish gentleman who i know via a Facebook group (straight razor u.k.) in it he showed his strops ( is a hobby for him)
He g o t an etsy shop. If you are on Facebook go look the group up, and you will see the strop and maker

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
I want to learn some about this after you try it.

Thanks.
It’s probably not to everyone‘s taste for a start. You can use it on its own with out soap but that I found in the past can clog up your razor. It’s a case of rubbing a few drops in your face and for me my usual lather routine. Seems good at moisturising the skin and setting up the stubble, simple as that really. This was £13 from Amazon, but you can usually get an oil in supermarkets much cheaper.

D

Deleted member 1881

It’s probably not to everyone‘s taste for a start. You can use it on its own with out soap but that I found in the past can clog up your razor. It’s a case of rubbing a few drops in your face and for me my usual lather routine. Seems good at moisturising the skin and setting up the stubble, simple as that really. This was £13 from Amazon, but you can usually get an oil in supermarkets much cheaper.
I agree. I have two or three pre shave oils, like Floid, Bluebeards Revenge and Nuage Oil, but I believe that some pure Jojoba or Grapeseed oil will work wonders with less money.

I found a bottle of Grapeseed oil for 3€ here.