RussellR5555
Forum GOD!
You could always go down the Ruds route , Smile a lot on Video and give things a score of witchetty grub out of 100If that's the case, I should also qualify for a set. At least 12 people must've read my Extro thread!

You could always go down the Ruds route , Smile a lot on Video and give things a score of witchetty grub out of 100If that's the case, I should also qualify for a set. At least 12 people must've read my Extro thread!

They will be soon. I phoned and ordered them that way. Remember that thing? A landline too!!I like the look of those. They're not available on the TOBS site though?
What is this "line of land" one speaks of?A landline too
It has a great scent and the lather is fantastic. Great that it’s a soft soap making easy to push into a tub. As it weighs in at 1kg it would of been a pain if it was hard to portion up. Very pleased with it, in fact I liked it so much I’ve used it two days in a row !Look forward to hearing your thoughts...
You mean having to talk to another human whilst ordering something?They will be soon. I phoned and ordered them that way. Remember that thing? A landline too!!

We demand a review!Picked this up in a shop near me for £1. Suspect that razor and blades in particular will be awful, but giving it the same name as a well known Somali jihadist terrorist organisation is real dumb
View attachment 71180
I have a eye on this one. Haven`t ordered it yet just because of delivery delays. Could you write few words about it, when you use it?FS G4 26mm synthetic. Took 10 weeks to arrive. Can only assume it was redirected to surface mail.
View attachment 71179
Looks nice, hope you got one with a reasonable glue bump. My G4 is one of my favourite brushes, but I wish it had a little bit less backbone at times, works wonders on hard soaps though!I have a eye on this one. Haven`t ordered it yet just because of delivery delays. Could you write few words about it, when you use it?