michlaustn
Guru
New face/pre -shave soap. One of each.
Sent from my Swift 2 using Tapatalk
Sent from my Swift 2 using Tapatalk
Thanks, Paul! I may just put the matching balm on my list, too. For now, looking forward to my first shave with the soap, this morningCongratulations on the birth of your second daughter Halvor! Ylang Ylang is my favourite of all of Manuel's scents and I also wouldn't call it weak scentwise (perhaps if measured against some American soaps it could be described as weak). I have the matching balm which compliments it very nicely and give a very pleasurable shaving experience indeed. I also really like Dama so will be adding that balm to my order whenever the Badeas soap orders go in.

The handle on this brush is excellently designed. Just the right size for my hands and a very snug fit. But, that is where it ends for me. The knot is smaller than I generally go for and I knew that. It feels like a toy, with a relatively low density, high loft. There's too much splay for my needs. And, I only noticed this morning, but there's a small mark/chip on the reverse side. I can't see myself holding on to this one..Show us the magic BLOOM@Optometrist
I was actually very surprised that you bought it David. Far from a Chubby 2.The handle on this brush is excellently designed. Just the right size for my hands and a very snug fit. But, that is where it ends for me. The knot is smaller than I generally go for and I knew that. It feels like a toy, with a relatively low density, high loft. There's too much splay for my needs. And, I only noticed this morning, but there's a small mark/chip on the reverse side. I can't see myself holding on to this one..
You're 100% correct, Stefan. It was relatively cheap, though, and I've only ever used Semogue Boar. Curiosity, I suppose.I was actually very surprised that you bought it David. Far from a Chubby 2.
You need to start raising your game mate. Poor show, very poor show.Wolfman OC .74
Thäter 4125/6
Roja Dove - "Great Britain"
Frederic Malle - "The Night"
Roja Dove - "Scandal pour Homme"
View attachment 30889
Laffin!
and they say 'wet shaving' is cheap.
10ml?Frederic Malle - "The Night"

Yes, its enough for summer10ml?![]()
