Blademonkey
Forum GOD!
Yes I'm loving the mixed knot, now I can use two days on the trot while the other one is drying should I wish toI take it you are enjoying the mixed knot?
P.Yes I'm loving the mixed knot, now I can use two days on the trot while the other one is drying should I wish toI take it you are enjoying the mixed knot?
P.Thank you.Two great soaps! Enjoy![]()
![]()
El Druida 26mm Manchurian badger in barbershop styled handle (cocbolo/resin)
![]()
Post-bloom
BeautifulTwo fabulous reference points in the canon of shaving soaps!Well, I didn't have a Dr Harris and La Toja soap till now...
Both smell great!
La Toja a summer scent, Dr. Harris a slight sandalwood scent.
I don't know which one I should use today...
View attachment 32454
That is an impressive looking cabinet. It looks quite full up.
![]()
El Druida 26mm Manchurian badger in barbershop styled handle (cocbolo/resin)
![]()
Post-bloom
Another stunning from El Druida shop.
![]()
El Druida 26mm Manchurian badger in barbershop styled handle (cocbolo/resin)
![]()
Post-bloom

