July 2018 Acquisitions

D

Deleted member 30

Guest
Some lovely goodies from the soap maestro himself! Loving the new labels.:thumbsup:
As usual, impeccable service and shipped the next day after ordering and a free facial soap! Bonus!
Both smell great..the new offering has a sweet fig note that reminds me of fresh sugared figs that you buy from the greengrocers along with a very nice citrus vibe..lovely for warmer weather.
Thank you Darron @Fox always a pleasure and bring on the Tallow !!!:hyper:
You're most welcome Sir, happy shaving! :)
 

MrK1

Forum GOD!
Looking forward to hearing everyone's thoughts.

I'm in 2 minds about buying one.

For me the Blackbird is the best razor I have used and is currently the only DE I use.

But, the Dart looks amazing and I really want one!!
 

Optometrist

Forum GOD!
Nice David. Let's hope other are as lucky.

Just been reading a few more reviews State side. A number of folk are saying it's VERY aggresive. Some have said more so than the Charcoal Goods L3 and even the R41?!:eek:

Really looking forward to how you get on with it tomorrow.
I've just looked over there, Rob, and seen the latest.
I should have used my Blackbird this morning, so as to make a comparison tomorrow, more easy. Stupid me.
 
Top