BIC's are perfect travel razors, I use the BIC 1's every now and then
These are for my dome, half price in Superdrug too.BIC's are perfect travel razors, I use the BIC 1's every now and then![]()
They aren't bad razors, but I prefer Bic Metal over them. Every I'm in France, I buy a pack of 10.
Bic Metal are superb single edge razors and not just for shaving the faceThey aren't bad razors, but I prefer Bic Metal over them. Every I'm in France, I buy a pack of 10.
![]()

There are still sold in some supermarkets in France (if you there someday).Bic Metal are superb single edge razors and not just for shaving the face
Also being single edge with a metal safety bar they never clog
I buy mine from that flea bay auction site or Amazon
Everything I see is fabulous Sonny but I do hope you've purchased some quality eye protection and dust masks.
Don’t hate me
View attachment 32821
They aren't bad razors, but I prefer Bic Metal over them. Every I'm in France, I buy a pack of 10.
![]()