pimple8
Forum GOD!
I agree. I can feel the platinum and american blend for 5-6 hours sometimes.No, not really. Just a few splashes... Probably the longest lasting AS I have tried. I think I need a Vetiver EdT to go with it...
I agree. I can feel the platinum and american blend for 5-6 hours sometimes.No, not really. Just a few splashes... Probably the longest lasting AS I have tried. I think I need a Vetiver EdT to go with it...
You're more than welcome Quique. Thank you for your kind words and I'm very pleased to learn you like the soap and balm. It was an honor for me to of played a part in this great project.This year the soap of the Spanish forum SCNHG is very special, it is dedicated to our member Agustin @Nazareno, who died suddenly in July.
Darron @Fox was in charge. The aroma chosen was Loewe 7. The aroma exceeds the sample and there is no doubt about the quality.
Thank you Darron for taking care of this LE
![]()

The scent is stunning. For once, even the Mrs was impressed. Anyone recommend a EdT to go with it? Used to have Malizia Uomo Vetiver, but I doubt it will last as long as this AS? Guerlain Vetiver? Tom Ford Grey Vetiver?I agree. I can feel the platinum and american blend for 5-6 hours sometimes.
It's based on Tom Ford Grey Vetiver, Lee so that will work. Great scent !The scent is stunning. For once, even the Mrs was impressed. Anyone recommend a EdT to go with it? Used to have Malizia Uomo Vetiver, but I doubt it will last as long as this AS? Guerlain Vetiver? Tom Ford Grey Vetiver?
Dunno if you knew, Lee @Rowlers but all Fine Accouterments soaps and splashes are based on famous fragrances, apart from Snake Bite.The scent is stunning. For once, even the Mrs was impressed. Anyone recommend a EdT to go with it? Used to have Malizia Uomo Vetiver, but I doubt it will last as long as this AS? Guerlain Vetiver? Tom Ford Grey Vetiver?

I didn't know thatDunno if you knew, Lee @Rowlers but all Fine Accouterments soaps and splashes are based on famous fragrances, apart from Snake Bite.
American Blend= YSL Rive Gauche Pour Homme
Platinum= Creed Aventus
Green Vetiver= Guerlain Vetiver
Fresh Vetiver= TF Grey Vetiver
L'Orange Noir= Terre d' Hermes
Lavender Pour Homme = C&S Oxford and Cambridge
Italian Citrus = Acqua di Parma Colonia
Santal Absolute= Art of Shaving Sandalwood
Hope that helps![]()
Thank you @Fozzie Bear ! I decided to go for the 0.68 scalloped. I haven't tried 0.68 Timeless razor so I need thisBeautiful razor @Sausage. Is that the .95 SB?. Do look us know how you get on with it.


Nice! I ordered a few from Your Shaving as I couldn't find anywhere in the UK to get them at that time. Will have a look at AmazonCame today via Amazon £9.99 for two. A Chubby 2 will fit, just, but a bit snug. (Brush not included)
I only saw them yesterday whilst looking for a decent travel solution. These are pretty good as they take a decent sized brush, have drainage/breathing holes and adjust on the height. Added bonus was there are two in the pack.Nice! I ordered a few from Your Shaving as I couldn't find anywhere in the UK to get them at that time. Will have a look at Amazon
Thanks, I have 8 now between the Muhle and Epsilon ones and think I only have 5 brushes. Will bookmark it incase I need it laterI only saw them yesterday whilst looking for a decent travel solution. These are pretty good as they take a decent sized brush, have drainage/breathing holes and adjust on the height. Added bonus was there are two in the pack.