D
Deleted member 1881
Guest
I put some Stallion Razorock 1 hour ago. Let's see how it goes.
No, not really. Just a few splashes... Probably the longest lasting AS I have tried. I think I need a Vetiver EdT to go with it...Did you put much?
I have only the Sandal Absolut soap but the smell is excellent. Time for the splash.No, not really. Just a few splashes... Probably the longest lasting AS I have tried. I think I need a Vetiver EdT to go with it...
So you are done with badgers Wayne?Just bought the APShaveCo 2Bed synthetic fan in 24mm to set into one of my Ferdman handles. Another Badger bites the dust
View attachment 61890
So you are done with badgers Wayne?
No King Randy, I will keep my 2 Shavemac's and 2 SV brushes. I will not be adding more to the collection as my feelings on Badger brushes has changed.So you are done with badgers Wayne?
Good choices. The kingsNo King Randy, I will keep my 2 Shavemac's and 2 SV brushes. I will not be adding more to the collection as my feelings on Badger brushes has changed.