Isn't it boring

ronald

Senior Member
Whilst Artist Club SE razors have been around for a few years, I'm guessing there's a ton of untapped potential and that there will be a lot of good stuff coming out in the future.

On the DE front, Karve have an OC in development, Razorock have stuff coming up too. There will be something to satisfy those with acquisition disorders lol
 

les24preludes

Forum GOD!
On the DE front, Karve have an OC in development, Razorock have stuff coming up too. There will be something to satisfy those with acquisition disorders lol
The Karve OC definitely has me curious.... Hopefully it goes beyond Fatips and R41s which is as far as I go at present.
 

Wayne

Forum Sod
The roads are paved with with solid gold aristocrats :wink:
I've been you forget! I made the mistake of stepping outside Kings Cross Station for some fresh air. The beggers decended on me like a pack of seaside Gulls, it's supposed to be grim up North. Believe me it's heaven compered to that.
 

TobyC

Patriot
I've been you forget! I made the mistake of stepping outside Kings Cross Station for some fresh air. The beggers decended on me like a pack of seaside Gulls, it's supposed to be grim up North. Believe me it's heaven compered to that.
English folks or immigrants?
 
Top