Wayne
Forum Sod
Someone has to smarten up the world mateYou will be sorry. I hate to see educational ironing videos becoming your new hobby.

Someone has to smarten up the world mateYou will be sorry. I hate to see educational ironing videos becoming your new hobby.

Soap making appeals @Sid. A friend of my wifes makes soap, I could ask her for some tips.You could learn about soap making, pottery, turning etc. Maybe take a course or two. Who knows, it may turn into a hobby instead of a pseudo hobby.
Wash your mouth out!You could move to Lancashire

It sounds like your ‘lark’ is shopping, not shaving! But I agree with you. Doesn’t stop me chatting shite on the internet though.How boring is this shaving lark when there is nothing new and exciting on the close horizon? Nothing to look forward to, nothing to hanker after, nothing to put your Granny on Ebay to raise money for!
Yawnsville Arizona![]()
I admit to being guilty of both accusations Sir.It sounds like your ‘lark’ is shopping, not shaving! But I agree with you. Doesn’t stop me chatting shite on the internet though.
You could move to LondonWash your mouth out!![]()

But in London everyone has a Rocnel Elite....You could move to London![]()
Some in Leeds have one tooBut in London everyone has a Rocnel Elite....

Why in God's name would anyone do that Mem?You could move to London![]()

I’m here!Why in God's name would anyone do that Mem?![]()
The gun seems to be pointing over the left shoulder....I’m here!
............although maybe that is enough reason to stay away