Isn't it boring

TobyC

Patriot
I'm sure there's some really cool piece of vintage hardware out there with your name on it.
 

Mr Bigmem

Forum GOD!
How about the one month cart challenge. You pick any brand of cart, and the correspondent model and shave with the same cart head for 1 month. You can strop the blades but can't use a new one:D
 
D

Deleted member 30

Guest
How boring is this shaving lark when there is nothing new and exciting on the close horizon? Nothing to look forward to, nothing to hanker after, nothing to put your Granny on Ebay to raise money for!
Yawnsville Arizona :whistling:
I'm currently working on a group buy for the Facebook Group UKWS. They have requested a 1912 Eau de Sauvage inspired fragrance. I will also make this available in the ATG if it will help Wayne?

ETA is 2 to 3 weeks away!
 

Wayne

Forum Sod
I'm currently working on a group buy for the Facebook Group UKWS. They have requested a 1912 Eau de Sauvage inspired fragrance. I will also make this available in the ATG if it will help Wayne?

ETA is 2 to 3 weeks away!
Hi Darron,
Sounds awesome, will that step on their toes though mate? you know how posessive people get over their LE Soaps?
 
Top