Wayne
Forum Sod
Zero interest in them Howie mate.Think Rockwell Model T depending on you define close horizon.
Janus razors built 15 miles from my place.
Zero interest in them Howie mate.Think Rockwell Model T depending on you define close horizon.
Janus razors built 15 miles from my place.
Been contemplating this myselfThat's why you've got to take up straights again Wayno, never a dull moment when every shave might put you in A&E![]()
I am already intimate with all my equipment Sir.You can get to know your equipment better (I know... boring)!
That's where the hat goes..Isn't it?


Vintage isn't my cup of Darjeeling mate, sorry.I'm sure there's some really cool piece of vintage hardware out there with your name on it.
Fnarr fnarr!His equipment is more than enormous from what I have seen.

What an awful idea Mem.How about the one month cart challenge. You pick any brand of cart, and the correspondent model and shave with the same cart head for 1 month. You can strop the blades but can't use a new one![]()

I’ve got a four piece strop you could borrow.....What an awful idea Mem.![]()
What an awful idea Mem.![]()
you said you were bored......that will liven up your days and nights....
I'm currently working on a group buy for the Facebook Group UKWS. They have requested a 1912 Eau de Sauvage inspired fragrance. I will also make this available in the ATG if it will help Wayne?How boring is this shaving lark when there is nothing new and exciting on the close horizon? Nothing to look forward to, nothing to hanker after, nothing to put your Granny on Ebay to raise money for!
Yawnsville Arizona![]()
Hi Darron,I'm currently working on a group buy for the Facebook Group UKWS. They have requested a 1912 Eau de Sauvage inspired fragrance. I will also make this available in the ATG if it will help Wayne?
ETA is 2 to 3 weeks away!
Think Rockwell Model T depending on you define close horizon.
Janus razors built 15 miles from my place.
You will be sorry. I hate to see educational ironing videos becoming your new hobby.Zero interest in them Howie mate.