Has Anyone got anything even a little interesting to say

Wayne

Forum Sod
Thinking of selling my Wolfman. and going minimal on the shelf, deciding which razors to keep and which to sell now, may also try to sell my Shavemacs and SV brushes. You never know I may get a buyer for something. Obviously this will be after this crisis is over.

Ventastic

Forum GOD!
Thinking of selling my Wolfman. and going minimal on the shelf, deciding which razors to keep and which to sell now, may also try to sell my Shavemacs and SV brushes. You never know I may get a buyer for something. Obviously this will be after this crisis is over.
Is this because you have come to the conclusion that these expensive shaving items are no better than their cheaper alternatives? Or just because you have lost interest?

I‘m sure they will sell though, on the brushes you may lose quite a bit, the wolfman will probably bring you what you paid for it.

MPF9

Forum GOD!
What will your travel insurance refund you for if the cost of your holiday's refunded? Is it car park, airport hotel and so on.? I've booked those separately so slightly worried.
As the Policy has not been used, I believe 50% of cost. As the Premium was for oldies, it is worth getting back.With Airport Hotel did you pay for Free Cancellation ?. Not sure about Car Parking. I tend to go for combined Hotel/ Car Park package.

Wayne

Forum Sod
Is this because you have come to the conclusion that these expensive shaving items are no better than their cheaper alternatives? Or just because you have lost interest?

I‘m sure they will sell though, on the brushes you may lose quite a bit, the wolfman will probably bring you what you paid for it.
Not at all @Ventastic I am certain expensive items shave better than their cheaper counterparts and have been for quite some time. I won't lose on the Shavemacs and the Wolfie will make me a decent return.

sojourners

Veteran
Cheers, have quite a few now.

View attachment 65837

Should get a few more done today.
Wow. Amazing. That is so amazing that the 3D printingcommunity is able to respond in such a practical way.
Do you know if there are any designs going around about n95 respirators? I have seen cloth DIY designs .. see: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3373043/
But I wonder whether there would be 3D printing solutions to a better fitting mask with some sort of rubber seal and multi-layered, replaceable, shrunk cloth of some sort.. maybe it's impossible, but I'm just curious if anybody's playing around with ideas like that, that you are aware of?

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
Wow. Amazing. That is so amazing that the 3D printingcommunity is able to respond in such a practical way.
Do you know if there are any designs going around about n95 respirators? I have seen cloth DIY designs .. see: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3373043/
But I wonder whether there would be 3D printing solutions to a better fitting mask with some sort of rubber seal and multi-layered, replaceable, shrunk cloth of some sort.. maybe it's impossible, but I'm just curious if anybody's playing around with ideas like that, that you are aware of?
Its good to do something and makes me feel a little better to know I’m helping.

not seen or heard anything on N95. Would have to be a more flexible filament it imagine. I’ll take a look.

MPF9

Forum GOD!
We were meant to fly today for honeymoon.
It was cancelled a few weeks ago by Trailfinders.
No sign of a refund yet but we're told it will be forthcoming after repatriation of their customers stuck abroad.
They probably have a lot of Refunds to do as well, but they are a great company and no doubt will honour their promise.

Cheesepiece

Stickler
Thanks, yeah, it's difficult to feel certain of anything at this time but they have my backing for now.
Obviously until our money is back in our account it will be unsettling but I have some faith in them yet. They've been emailing daily all customers and managing expectations, preventing us and many other customers, I hope, ringing their call centres and / or unnecessarily worrying about their holiday and funds.
I'm quite confident we'll be getting a call soon saying they want to talk about refunds, cancellations and re-booking.

Wayne

Forum Sod
My daughter got a full refund from On the beach. They cant really get away with not refunding.

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
Chatting to my lad. He plays a lot of Car Racing sims, sometimes one race goes on for hours, He‘s built his own P.C. Has three screens and just purchased a set of pedals which were over £500, that’s three pedals !!!!! We just let him get on with it so didn’t realise that he‘s actually very good, good enough If he wanted to go pro on it !!!! But doesn’t want that wants to get his business doctorate.